ON THE ROAD

This is a photo essay of my last week, which I spent on the road. The trip took me from Perth to Port Headland then back again with significant time spent in Roebourne.  Along the way, my brother-in-law and I stopped and ate some local delicacies. This included a Hawaiian Quiche (a first for me) with chunks of pineapple mixed in with the ham, a Maxibon at a roadhouse, then a chicken and kale salad the night we camped. After this, we put away a bain marie breakfast at a roadhouse then bumped into friends who had just been out hunting. We also managed to have some bagels and native berries before finding a true delicacy in 'culinary cream' at the supermarket. It was a gastronomic delight. We cooked at home a lot too, and, were even hosted by JC for dinner as well. All in all it was a good trip, and, I am a little chilly now that I have returned to Perth. Enjoy the pics and more soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment